- 1) What does it cost to join Imaginairie?
- 2) How do contributing photographers get paid for their image sales?
- 3) How do I upload images to the website?
- 4) Can I delete an image once uploaded?
- 5) Can I edit my listing once posted?
- 6) Does the watermark appear on the photo when someone purchases an image?
- 7) Why does Imaginaire only accept payment for images by CashSender?
- 8) Can I upload images of an adult nature that contain nudity?
- 9) Why have I not received an email from your website approving me for access to the website?
- 10) Why has my image been removed from the website?
Q1) What does it cost to join Imaginairie?
A) It is FREE to join Imaginairie.
Q2) How do contributing photographers get paid for their image sales?
A) We pay contributing photographers a 35% revenue share for image sales. Payouts are processed monthly when account balance for payment reaches $20. All payouts are made in US dollars by CashSender so you will need to sign up with your FREE CashSender account when it is time to accept payment from us.
Q3) How do I upload images to the website?
A) First make sure your images comply with our image requirements. Your images can't be too small or too large. We recommend prepping your image in Photoshop before uploading. It can never hurt to do a slight colour enhancement and sharpening in Photoshop.
Then use the single or bulk upload page to upload your images to the site. Be patient as it takes time for the images to be uploaded, specially if using the bulk upload utility.
Once your images are uploaded to the site, they'll be waiting on your Photo Launch Pad page. You'll need to add your image title, key word and description to do the final image submit to our database.
Q4) Can I delete an image once uploaded?
A) After you upload images from your computer to the website using the single upload or the bulk upload utility, they will be available on your Photo Launch Pad page, which is were you process the images to our system (one by one). Images can be deleted from the Photo Launch Pad page as required. Just tick box the delete button and click the button at the bottom of the page. However, users cannot remove images from the website once processed to the live the site.
Q5) Can I edit my listing once posted?
A) Users cannot edit postings.
Q6) Does the watermark appear on the photo when someone purchases an image?
A) The watermark does not appear on purchased images.
Q7) Why does Imaginaire only accept payment for images by CashSender?
A) If we accepted payment for images by credit card and/or other higher cost payment systems, we could not sell single images for $1 as the payment processing fees would eat a large portion of the payment. For this reason, all image payments are processed via low cost payment website CashSender which allows us to process micro payments for images in a cost effective manner. To purchase Imaginairie images just sign up with CashSender.
Q8) Can I upload images of an adult nature that contain nudity?
A) Imaginairie is a family oriented website. We do not accept images of an adult nature that contain nudity.
Q9) Why have I not received an email from your website approving me for access to the website?
A) There are two answers to this question:
1) We do not accept anonymous sign ups. If you do not provide a real first and last name we will refuse your sign up.
2) If you did provide a real first and last name, it means your ISP and/or spam filter is preventing our emails from reaching your inbox. The solution to this problem is to make sure your own email client is not filtering and trashing the emails from this website. Follow these steps:
Step a) Whitelist our email@example.com email address on your PC's email client simply by adding our email address into your address book (Outlook Express or Outlook) and then send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step b) Whitelist our email@example.com email address with your ISP. Each ISP has its own method to accomplish this task and you may need to ask your ISP for instructions. In some cases, simply adding the email address to your online address book will solve the problem.
Step c) You will need to initiate a new registration.
Q10) Why has my image been removed from the website?
A) Unfortunately we had to remove your image as it did not meet the website's image quality requirements. Some of the most common reasons for image removal include: over/under-exposed, image not in sharp focus, uninteresting subject matter, and distasteful image. Please accept our sincere apologies for the removal of your photo.
If you have other questions that are not yet addressed on this page, please contact us.
The Imaginairie team